Where it's made
Starting in the 2021 we decided the best way to keep our dream alive was to get small…..real small. We are back to the kitchen where it all began. Our family home kitchen.
With things being so difficult in the past 10 months or so, using a shared kitchen was no longer an option and we decided that instead of focusing on making lots of juices we’re just going to be making a few really amazing ones for some really special people to us. Our Friends, Family and Neighbors.
There are several reasons why we’re ok moving this direction and we think you should be too.
- First as a Vegetarian Family we feel like our kitchen might be cleaner than lots of commercial kitchens.
- Secondly, we are also really OCD about cleanliness anyways.
- It makes it cheaper for everyone.
- It allows us to market more authentically.
- We don’t mass produce our juices.
If this doesn’t sit right for you we totally understand we just be on the lookout for when we get back to business as usual.